DR YUVRAJ KUMAR
MBBS, M. S. (Ortho.), MRCS (I), FIMS (U.K)
QRG Central Hospital & Research Centre Limited
Director - Orthopedics & Joint Replacement
Asian Institute of Medical science, Faridabad
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Independent Clinical Practice for Last 10 years
Joint Replacement Fellowship: DePuy Johnson & Johnson, Stryker Group
Spinal Fellowship: Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH), London.
Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital (RNOH), Stanmore.
TKR: 200+ Total Knee Replacement (TKR) per year
20+ Revision Total Knee Replacement (RTKR) per Year (MB Tray with sleeves, Rotating Hinge Prosthesis)
100+ Arthroscopic surgeries per Year
THR: 100+ Total Hip Replacement (THR) per year (Uncemented, Cemented, Pinnacle, Duraloc, Pinnacle Gription, Corail stem, Triloc, Solution stem, Autoblaquet, C-stem, Delta Motion, SRom)
20+ Revision Total Hip Replacement (RTHR) per Year
100+ Lumbar Spinal Surgeries including Instrumentation.
20+ Thoracic Spinal Surgeries per Year
20+ Kyphoplasty per Year
20+ Nucleoplasty per Year
100+ complex trauma surgeries per Year
10+ Limb Preservation Surgeries (LPS) in Orthopaedic oncology
1st Surgeon in New Delhi-NCR to do Patient Specific Instrumentation (PSI) with True matchTKR.
1st Surgeon in New Delhi-NCR to do Delta Motion Total Hip Replacement.
1st Surgeon in New Delhi-NCR to do Total Elbow Arthroplasty.
• Organized S-ROM THR Workshop - Visiting Surgeon Program at our center Asian Hospital with Dr(Prof.) Luca Marega (Italy) on 3rd June 2012.
• Visiting Surgeon Program at our center Asian Hospital with Dr (Prof.) Rocco Pitto for Uncemented THR
• Performed Live Demo Surgery (TKR) at Central Coal Field Hospital, Dhanbad, Jharkhand to upgrade upcoming orthopedic surgeon in the city
• Performed Live Demo Surgery (TKR) Gandhi Coal India Hospital, Ranchi, Jharkhand to upgrade upcoming orthopedic surgeon in the city
• Performed Live Demo Surgery (Revision THR) in government medical college, Kota, Rajasthan
• M.S. Thesis: “ Evaluation of early spinal decompression and stabilization by posterior spinal instrumentation in thoracolumbar spinal cord injury patients (within two weeks of trauma)
• Paper presented at 48th Annual Conference of Indian OrthopaedicAssociation,2003. “Evaluation of Early (Within two weeks of Trauma) Spinal Decompression and Posterior Spinal Instrumentation in Thoracolumbar Spinal Injuries
• Presented a case of TKR in a young patient in MIDCON 2008 on 7th September 2008 at Indian Habitat Centre, New Delhi
• Paper presented at 54th Annual Conference of Indian Orthopaedic Association, 2009 at Bhubaneswar on Infected Total Knee Arthroplasty: Revision in Two Stages is Gold Standard.
Bihar Council of Medical (Registration No. 31815)
Delhi Medical Council (Registration No. 26981)
Maharashtra Medical Council (Registration No. 2005/06/2889)
Medical Council of India ((Registration No. 201(34)/2005 – IMR/0027)
Haryana Medical Council (Registration No. 7340)
Indian Orthopaedic Association (IOA) Life Membership (Registration No. LM8847)
Life Member of Association of Spinal Surgeons of India (Registration No. LM1947)
CONFERENCES ORGANISED AS ORGANISING CHAIRMAN
i) Live Arthroscopic Surgeries (All inside techniques for ACL reconstruction) by Dr. Adrian Wilson at Asian Hospital, June 2014.
ii) Spine Update at Asian Hospital (Minimal Invasive Spine Surgeries under microscope, Scoliosis and Kyphosis, Decompression and Disc Surgeries, Tuberculosis Of Spine, Cervical Spine Surgeries
Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Kyphoplasty, Vertebroplasty, Spinal tumors, and infections) in April 2015.
Patient Care Coordinator: +91 9873878469
( Mr. Rakesh Kumar)